The Direct, Small and Regional Firm of the Year award categories will undertake a seven stage process comprising:-
- Completion of an application in order for judges to make initial assessment.
- A mystery shopping exercise will be undertaken to obtain a conveyancing quote. This process will be scored on both the quality of the phone call and the subsequent quote pack received.
- A compliance check will be undertaken by Legal Eye. They will request several documents and policies and a score given to each firm.
- The results of the mystery shopping, compliance review and application form will be reviewed by our judges.
- Firms will then be contacted by phone by one of our judges and undertake a 20 min interview.
- Shopper Anonymous will undertake a client survey based on a net promoter score (1-10) of at least 10 clients must reply. See more details.
- The panel of judges will then review these and make the final awards
To find out more information of the judging process for each award category click here